Personal grooming doesn’t mean wearing lot of make and expensive clothes, it refers to an art which helps individual to clean and maintain their body parts. Professional women needs proper grooming for an attractive appearance. Following are some grooming tips every Professional women must follow:
• Personal hygiene is most important aspect of grooming. If you are not clean and odour comes from your body, then no one want to come in front of you. You should be ensure about your body fragrance and cleanness. To reduce odour, you must use a good deodorant and maintain a clean body.
• Maintain health and fresh teeth. For this you need to visit dentist twice a year for cleaning and regularly should brush twice. When you smile, your teeth describe so much. Hence, maintaining teeth is must.
• Clear and healthy skin. You should cover your dark circle and should maintain spotless skin by apply proper bb cream or foundation.
• Nails should be clean and trimmed properly. For this you must have manicure twice a month and pedicure once a month. If having long nails, they must be properly maintained and painted through decent colours.
• Make up to be done but it should be natural. Before applying makeup skin should be proper moisturized. Adding a little bit of Kajal and mascara will help you look more awake. You can also put on lipstick with neutral shade to have a perfect appearance.
• Hair should be clean and current with a flattering cut. Facial hair should also be clean. Eyebrows and upper lips should be groomed at regular basis. Maintained hair gives you an elegant look.
• Footwear should be polished, clean and in good condition. There are many options o footwear available in market for Professionals, choosing the current one for your attire is must.
Therefore, to be presentable you must be properly groomed.