Tampon is a feminine hygiene product designed to absorb the menstrual flow by insertion into vagina during menstruation. The majority of tampons sold are made of rayon and cotton. Tampons are little plugs made of cotton that fit into vagina and soak up menstruation blood. Tampons comes with an applicator that helps you to put in the tampon. Tampons have a string attached to the end, so you can easily pull them out.
HOW TO USE TAMPONS
Tampons comes in different sizes like light, regular and super. Some tampons comes with applicator, that help to put the tampon into the vagina. And some tampons don’t have finger, they are inserted with the finger.
• Wash your hands and get into comfortable position like squat, one leg up or sitting into he toilet.
• Put the tampon into your vagina with the applicator or finger.
• If you are relaxed, then it will be very comfortable to insert tampon into the vagina. You can put a bit of
lubricant on the tip of tampon.
• Throw the wrapper and applicator in the trash, don’t flush it.
• Change the tampon after each 4-8 hours. If the tampon is in your vagina for long time, it can cause illness
called toxic shock syndrome (TSS). To prevent TSS, use the lowest absorbency tampon.
• If its paining to put the tampon, consult with some experienced person to avoid the pain.
BENEFITS OF USING TAMPONS
• Size: If you are the sort of person who feels uncomfortable about the thought of your menstrual cycle in the public, then a tampon is generally easy. They are generally so small that you can smuggle them to the bathroom with no problem. Even the applicators ones can be quietly shoved in the pocket.
• No wet sensation: If you are squeamish about blood or feel “ unclean” with menstrual blood present in your underwear for ling periods, then Tampon is a good way to prevent the sensation.
• Freedom of movement: You can being active after using the tampon, you can wear white pant and cross the fencing and ride elegant horses. Swimming is much more fun when you can feel confident that you will avoid leaking all over your bathing suit, this can be done only if you use Tampon.
• It’s completely sensational: If a tampon is inserted properly, it should be completely sensation-less. You can literally forget it soaking up your flow. Also, it is easy to remove tampon, as a cotton string is tugging out.
AGE ONE CAN START USING TAMPONS
Starting your period is a part of a natural progression in girl’s life. It means your Reproduction system is healthy. Amy can who has a period can use tampon, who can be as young as a 10year girl. Tampons works as well for girls who are virgins they do for girls who have had sex. Earlier it was a myth, that young girl shouldn’t use tampons because they will loose their virginity, all that were just myth not real.
Using tampons is a completely personal decision. It is a bit uncomfortable to insert for the first time. Once inserted correctly, then it is painless and cannot be felt when moving around.