50-100 hair shedding a day is normal, because new growth will typically replace these hairs. But more than this, is known to be baldness. The medical name for baldness is Androgenetic Alopecia.
Genetics appears to be a significant in developing female baldness, which means it runs in families. Baldness occurs after menopause or may be some hormonal changes. Eating a nutritious diet and maintaining a healthy lifestyle can keep hair healthy.
Some types of hair loss on women are temporary, while others may be permanent and require treatment.
Causes for baldness:
• Hormonal imbalance
• Injury or burns
• Scalp infections like ringworm
• Iron deficiency
• Insufficient protein
• Family history of baldness
• Illness that cause hair loss
• Medicines used in chemotherapy
• Hairstyling products
• Birth control pills
HOME REMEDIES TO CURE BALDNESS
1. Egg mask: Eggs are rich in Sulphur, phosphorus, iodine, zinc and protein, which together promotes hair growth.
Take one egg white and add one teaspoon police oil and honey. Apply it from roots to tips, leave for 20min and wash wild mild shampoo.
2. Coconut milk: It contains protein and essential fats, which promote hair growth and prevent hair loss.
Grated a coconut, stain it. Add one tablespoon black pepper and fenugreek seed to it. Apply to scalp and hair for 20min and wash with shampoo.
3. Castor oil: It increase blood circulation throughout the scalp, nourishes it and prevent occurrence of dandruff.
Apply Lukewarm castor oil on your scalp overnight and wash in the morning. Repeat 3-4 times a week.
4. Peppermint oil: It have anti-inflammatory, antioxidants and antibacterial properties. It induced growth of thick and long hair in just few weeks.
Apply 3-5 drops of peppermint oil on your scalp, cover head with warm towel or shower cap for 20-30min and wash off with mild shampoo.
5. Pumpkin seeds oil: It is rich in carotene, tocopherol, and other beneficial nutrients that play an important role in reversing alopecia.
Mix one teaspoon pumpkin seed oil with 1 teaspoon olive oil and apply on scalp. Leave it on overnight. Apply this twice a week.
6. Tea tree oil: Extreme dandruff and infections of the scalp can sometimes lead to bald spots. Tea tree oil is rich in antioxidants that can help rejuvenate the hair follicles.
Mix 3-4 drops of tea tree oil with 2 teaspoons of any oil. Apply on scalp for an hour and rinse with mild shampoo.
7. Kalonji oil: It strengthens hair follicles and regenerates them, leading to fresh hair growth.
Add 1 tablespoon kalonji oil with 2 tablespoons virgin olive oil, massage for few minutes and leaves for 15 minutes. Rinse with mild shampoo.
8. Onion juice: It regenerates hair roots splendidly treat hair loss.
Grate one onion squeeze its juice and add honey to it. Apply on scalp using cotton ball and leave it for 20-30 minutes and then wash with shampoo.
A proper diet with adequate amount of protein, vitamins and minerals help to cure baldness