Pregnancy is a very good time for a mom-to-be but you have to stop many activities which you used to do earlier. This doesn’t mean that your fun and enjoyment end up. You can still enjoy your pregnancy time but with certain limitations and precautions.
Following are some things which you can do in your pregnancy to get fun as well as memories:
• BABYMOON: Nowadays babymoon is becoming a popular trend and many travel agencies providing packages for the babymoon. For babymoon, you need to select a perfect location, which suits your condition, a proper way to travel, important things to carry with you so that you don’t feel any type of problem throughout your babymoon.
• RELATIONSHIP WITH HUSBAND: Pregnancy is the perfect time to make a stronger bond with your husband because once you deliver the baby you will lack this time. Just plan for a tour or a picnic with your husband, spend quality time with him, and choose the location according to the weather.
• PHOTOSHOOT: Have a maternity photo shoot it will be the best-captured memory of pregnancy. You can show these memories once your baby has grown up. For this photoshoot you need to arrange proper props, it is going to be so excited.
• SHOPPING: Just go for your maternity and your newborn baby shopping. Once you go to the store for your newborn baby’s shopping you will find out a lot of new things which you have never seen before. You will become very happy to see different and attractive things and you will be eagerly waiting for your baby to wear all these things and to use all those accessories.
• DESIGN NURSERY: In the second trimester you feel much better with the health so at this time you can think of and design the nursery for a baby with all the Comforts of all the decorative toys.
• MASSAGE: Take a break from your life and take massage that treats pregnancy symptoms like backache, headache, leg cramps, and swelling. Massage makes you feel very comfortable.
• EXERCISE ROUTINE: Make a routine of exercise, it will be beneficial for you as well as your baby. You can join some parental yoga class, it helps to soothe pain and make child birth easier. Join the class from second trimester.
• TIME WITH YOUR MOM: Spend time with mom or mother in law. Go for some lunch, snack, or dinner with your mom and ask about their pregnancy and parenting. Their experience will help you a lot. And don’t forget to give them a thank you gift.
• MAKE GROUPS WITH TO BE MOMS: Make a social group with to-be-mom. Plan some get together with them, you will feel comfortable in their company. Because they are also going through the same phase as you. Even you will learn about different experiences from them.
Enjoy your pregnancy by doing things you like. Because those things make you happy and if you are happy then you can give birth to a healthy baby.