Everyone wants healthy and lustrous hair, but due to lifestyle, it just become a dream. Sun exposure, heat styling, humidity, smoking and more can contribute to hair that’s damaged and dry.
When dealing with dryness, a good place to start is to raid your kitchen for some cost-effective and natural hair care ingredients. Using ingredients from your pantry is not only convenient, but it also saves your time from visiting to doctors and save your money.
Following are some inexpensive tricks that will condition your brittle, dried out locks, leaving you with gorgeous and healthy hair:
1. HOT OIL TREATMENT: It is the most simple and effective remedy for dry hair.
• Mix 2 tbsp each of almond oil, olive oil, jojoba oil and coconut oil. Lukewarm these, massage hair with this mixture and wrap it up in a towel. After 30 minutes, wash with a mild shampoo.
2. AVOCADO AND BANANA HAIR MASK: Both these ingredients contain natural oils that condition your hair and nourishing your scalp.
• 1 ripe banana and 1 ripe avocados. Mash banana and avocados together until the mixture is free of lumps. Apply to your hair for at least 30 minutes, then wash off with cool or lukewarm water.
3. MAYONNAISE PACK: It contains L- cysteine, a powerful antioxidant that strength, shine and volume to your hair. It is beneficial for dry and damaged hair.
• Whip ½ cup full fat mayonnaise until it is slightly fluffy. Wet you hair and apply pack to hair. Cover hair for 30 minutes with shower cap and then rinse with cold water and shampoo.
4. BEER SPRAY: Beer helps in hair conditioning. It adds a healthy sheen to dry and dull hair and also provides volume.
• Mix ½ cup beer and 2 cups water. Shampoo and conditioner your hair, then use diluted beer as a final rinse. Do not wash again and allow your hair to dry naturally.
5. HONEY HAIR MASK: Home is a humectant, which means that it binds moisture to your hair shaft, keeping it conditioned.
• 1 Tablespoon Honey and 2 tablespoon carrier oil. Mix both and apply on your hair. Leave for 20 minutes and then rinse with shampoo.
• Alternatively, you can dilute a teaspoon of honey with two cups of water and use it as a hair rinse.
6. ALOE VERA MASK: It is the best ingredients for repairing damage and dryness. It boosts scalp health and encourages healthy hair growth.
• Mix 3 tablespoon yogurt, 4 tablespoon Aloe vera and 2 tablespoon carrier oil. Section your hair and start appl6te hair pack from roots to tips. Leave the pack for half n hour and then rinse it out with lukewarm water and shampoo.
7. EGG YOLK, OLIVE OIL AND VITAMIN E MASK: Egg yolks are an amazing remedy for dry and fragile hair.
• 3 Egg yolk, 1 tablespoon olive oil and 3 drops of Vitamin E oil. Mix all of them, wash your hair and squeeze out the excess water. Start applying the egg mixture from roots to tips. Leave for 10 minutes and wash off with cool water.
• Adding lemon juice to this mixture for dealing with issues such as dandruff or an aggravated scalp.
8. AMLA POWDER AND LIME JUICE: Indian gooseberry or AMLA can do wonders for dry hair. It just not conditions your hair but also nourishes it.
• Mix 2 tablespoon amla powder and 2 tablespoon lemon juice to make a consistent pack. Apply to your hair, starting from roots to tips. Leave for 10 minutes and wash off with cool or lukewarm water.
9. GREEN TEA: It is beneficial for hair due to various nutrients and antioxidants present in it. The best way to use green tea is for hair rinse.
• Prepare Green tea with water as prepared for drinking by using tea bags or leaves. Leave for sometime to cool down. Apply in clean and DUMP hair. Better used after shampoo conditioner.
Few things are there to reduce the dryness of you hair. Following are those:
• Get a trim.
• Take vitamins
• Add omega-3s and antioxidants to your diet
• Avoid washing your hair everyday.
• Wrap your hair instead of air drying.
• Cut down on heat styling.
• Try colder shower.
• Wear a hat
APPLY THESE REMEDIES AND GIVE YOUR HAIR LOOKS LUSTROUS AND SHINY.