Each female wants to look gorgeous at every moment, whether it is professional party or traditional. In traditional function one loves to wear tradition dress, which includes saree, Lehanga, suit, Anarkali dress and so on.
Saree is a dress which suits on each women. Even Foreigner women loves to wear saree. The Queen of the saree is well known as SABYASACHI. Sabyasachi dress is every girl’s dream, even our Bollywood Divas looks to wear Sabyasachi dresses on various occasions, whether it is red carpet, traditional program or even on the most important day of their life, that is, their wedding day.
Sabyasachi gives a modern traditional look. If you are getting married or there is any traditional program in your family, you can opt for Sabyasachi dress or Saree. You will definitely look like a Diva.Sabyasachi designs are rich, elegant and full of splendour.
Bollywood Divas always help everyone to choose proper fashion. If you want to opt for Sabyasachi dress, who can take help or can even copy the look of Bollywood Beauties.
Let’s have a look at few Bollywood celebs who wore Sabyasachi outfits:
• ANUSHKA SHARMA: Anushka is one of the most beautiful Bollywood diva. She looks super gorgeous in each outfit. Anushka opt for Sabyasachi dresses on the most important day if her life, on her wedding. Not only in her wedding, but also pre-wedding, she wears Sabyasachi dresses. She was looking damn gorgeous in her pink lehanga with floral embroidery, on her wedding.
• SOHA ALI KHAN: On her wedding, Soha Ali Khan wore Sabyasachi lehanga. Everyone was totally crushing on her beautiful orange and golden lehanga. She was looking a royal princess, with embroidered chili and lehanga, with heavy jewellery.
• SAGARIKA GHATKE: The Chak de India fame, Sagarika Ghatke, steals the limelight on her wedding day. She wore dark brownish red lehanga on her court marriage with cricketer Zaheer Khan. She was looking beautiful and gorgeous. Even, she opted for Sabyasachi dress, on her reception.
• BIPASHA BASU: The beauty, Bipasha Basu, wore red lehanga on her wedding. Her lehanga was attractive and giving a stylish look to her in her Wedding Day.
• AISHWARYA RAI BACHCHAN: The queen of beauty Aishwarya, wears Sabyasachi dresses at many functions. In 2010, Aishwarya wear Sabyasachi saree at the Cannes Film Festival, having black blouse and heavily embellished saree. In 2018, at the success party of Sarabjit, she wore Sabyasachi ensemble. Not only this, many times Aishwarya has been seen in Sabyasachi dresses.
• ASIN THOTTUMKAL: Asin grabbed beautiful golden and bridge lehanga on her wedding and got loads of compliments. A pinch of maroon shade added a royal look to her lehanga. She was truly looking a fairy from heaven.
• DEEPIKA PADUKONE: Deepika wear Sabyasachi collection on almost each of her wedding function, whether its pre-wedding look, or Mehendi or reception. Each fan of Deepika was completely blown away by seeing her pooja look before wedding. She wore bright orange outfit and was truly looking gorgeous and beautiful. At her mehendi, she wore blush pink colour lehanga, which was looking splendid. For her Konkani wedding, she wore golden and heavy silk saree.