When your little bundle of joy enters your life, your life gets changed. Being a new mother is a blissful experience, but it’s incredibly stressful too.
A new mom Experience so many thrilling challenges. But all these challenges help to learn so many new things. Many new moms become overprotective for the safety of their babies. Here are some challenges with the new mother face and their solution to cope with the same:
• RECOVERY: Everyone tells you about how hard is delivering the child but no one tells you about how to recover from it. After delivery it becomes so hard to sit, so hard to walk. It takes time to recover from the pain.
• BREASTFEEDING: Breastfeeding is giving milk to your baby. Some women do not have any problems while breastfeeding because their babies latch the milk on their own, and the baby is fully satisfied. While some women have a low supply of milk that’s why they have some problems while breastfeeding. In some cases, the baby is unable to latch the milk properly so always cry and feel hungry. So many challenges for a new mom but like everything else it also sorts out with the time.
• SLEEP DEPRIVED: New-born babies have no fixed time of sleeping and a new mom always try to make their baby happy. And for this, the new mom sacrifice with their sleep and hence get exhausted. But sacrificing with sleep is not the solution. The new mom should take the help of their family or friends or partner to take care of the baby for some time and sleep at that time properly. Because the mom is happy then only she can make her baby happy.
• OUT OF SHAPE: After the delivery, mostly women get out of the shape. So many stretch marks and stubborn fat are visible in the body. When you see perfect shaped celebrities you get exhausted but it’s all the matter of one year if you take care of yourself can get it in the shape. You can assign a personal trainer or can do yoga, aerobics, Zumba, or Pilates to get back in your shape.
• LACK OF ME TIME: You are going to miss ME time after giving birth to a baby. It’s not there with you it’s with every mom. You are going to miss the time spent with your friends, your family, or your partner. But don’t get scared of it. Try to hang out with those people who are already having babies or to be because the better understand your situation and guide you for the same.
• DIFFICULTY IN UNDERSTANDING WHAT YOUR BABY WANT: It is a most difficult situation but you have to deal with it because your baby is unable to speak what he wants, so this is only you have to understand what a baby needs and why is your baby crying. Although it takes time, it’s going to be sort with time.
These are some basic challenges that every new mom has to face in their lives but all these challenges sort out with time.