If you don’t have time for intensive skin care, then healthy lifestyle and some products, which are easily available at your home helps you to get healthy and glowing skin.
Stressful lifestyles, hectic work schedules, inadequate sleep, lack of nutritional diet, pollution, harmful sun rays, excessive smoking and alcohol consumption can make your skin dull & dry. There are some home remedies, using which one can get a glowing and healthy skin and also save money and time, by not visiting to Dermatologist.
Kitchen available home remedies for glowing skin:
• BAKING SODA: It exfoliates dead skin cells and neutralizes pH.1 teaspoon baking soda mix with 1 teaspoon olive oil and ½ teaspoon honey. Apply this paste once in a week in circular motion and rinse with cool water.
• LEMON: It bleaches skin and removes tan.Mix 2 teaspoon lemon juice and 2 teaspoon sugar. Apply the mixture for 10minutes in circular motion twice a week.
• PAPAYA: It removes top layer of dead cells on the face, makes your skin radiant and younger looking, improves the complexion.Add Few pieces off ripe papaya to 1teaspoon of multani mitti and 1 teaspoon honey. Apply the paste for 20minutes once a week.
• CUCUMBER: It replenishes and rejuvenates dull skin with its antioxidants and also improves complexion.Grate cucumber and mix with yogurt, apply on face and neck, leave for 5minutes. Repeat this once in every 3 to 4 days.
• HONEY: It rotates wrinkle formation, and keeps you looking youthful.Apply honey direct to your face, massage to few minutes and then leave it for 5minutes and wash. Apply this remedy every alternate day.
• GREEN TEA: It prevents your skin from UV Ray’s, reduce inflammation and prevent premature aging of skin.Boil green tea leaves in water, strain it, let it cool down. Add brown sugar and cream. Apply paste over the face in circular motion and rinse with cold water after 10minutes.
• APPLE CIDER VINEGARS: It have ability to fight many types of bacteria and viruses.Mix 1 part apple cider vinegar and 3 parts water, apply on face with cotton ball for 10-20seconds, once or twice a day.This remedy make your skin acne free and you will be free from visit to Dermatologist.
• ZINC SUPPLEMENT: It is an essential nutrient for cell growth, hormone metabolism and immune function. Several studies show that taking Zinc orally can significantly reduce acne.
• ALOE VERA: It is a tropical plant whose leaves produce a clear gel. When apples to the skin, aloe vera can help heal wounds treat burns and fight inflammation.
• FISH OIL: It contains EPA and DHA omega 3 fatty acids, which may help decrease acne. Eating Salmon, sardines, anchovies, walnuts, chia seeds and ground flaxseeds, gives you omega 3.
• REDUCE STRESS: The hormones released during periods of stress may increase sebum production and skin inflammation, making acne worse. Get more sleep, do physical activity, practice yoga, meditate, and take deep breaths helps to reduce stress.
THE BOTTOM LINE
Skin care is very essential for everyone. If you are busy and have no time to visit Dermatologist, then these few tips will definitely helps you.