We all crave for radiant and flawless skin. Clear skin means spending less time on everyday makeup and skin care products. The best way to get a clear and spotless skin is to stick to natural home remedies as they are safe and reliable and don’t burn a hole in your pocket.
Following are some tested home remedies that will help you in getting clear and glowing skin:
1. Oatmeal Antioxidant: Take two spoons of dry oatmeal and half spoon of cinnamon powder, mix with mil to get paste. Apply this paste on your face for 15min in circular motion and then wash with plain water. Your skin will glow because this face mask promotes cells growth.
2. Coconut Oil: Apply coconut oil on your face with cotton pad or carton ball for 10min twice a day. It’s give clean and infection free skin, because of presence of powerful antioxidants.
3. Green Tea: Boil the green tea bag in water, remove the bad and add some honey and lemon juice. Sip this when it is warm. Two or green cups of green tea is very beneficial for healthy and clear clean skin. It also detoxifies your body and reduce blood cholesterol level.
4. Honey: Apply raw honey on your face. Leave it for 10-15 minutes and rinse with Lukewarm water. Honey gives glow to your skin and also tighten your skin.
5. Aloe Vera: Remove the outer throne sides of leaf. Apply the Aloe Vera direct to your face. It gives spotless and flawless skin.
6. Olive Oil: Apply few drops of olive oil on your face in circular motion, every night before going to bed. It contains vitamin E that hydrates the skin and restores its freshness and elasticity.
7. Rose Water: Apply rose water to your skin with cotton ball twice a day. It gives clear and glowing skin and also increase the blood circulation under the skin and balance the skins PH.
8. Potato: Peel the potato and cut it into round slice. Apply on your face in circular motion. It contains enzyme that have bleaching properties. Hence it treats spot and discolouration of skin and give clear and flawless skin.
9. Turmeric: Take two spoons of turmeric and water to make a thick paste and apply on your skin for five minutes and then wash with cold water. Turmeric is natural antiseptic, it lightens the skin and removes spots and blemishes from your face.
10. Papaya Oil Absorber: Cut small pieces of papaya and add honey to it to make a paste. Leave this paste for 15minutes and wash off with plain water. This is effective anti-aging and anti-wrinkle remedy.
11. Egg: Take white part of egg and mix it with yogurt and lemon juice to make a paste. Apply it on your face for 15minutes and wash off with warm water. Eggs are high in proteins, minerals and vitamins, hence, repairs the skin.
12. Lemon: Add lemon juice with sugar, apply it on your face until sugar absorbs away. It gives a brighten skin.